By by marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely agree with the OP, what we all will be soon saying, "What a great team has been built by by marcel"

Absolutely agree with the OP, what we all will be soon saying, "What a great team has been built by by marcel"
Marcel has bought duds not one good player and dont say richardlson because silva brought him we would lose money on every player he has brought to the club

Arsenal, Leicester and soton have shown how much difference a goalscorer makes, those teams are about 8 positions lower than they finished if they had a goalscorer who could only muster half the goals aubamayeng, vardy and ings contributed.

blackadder-confused.gif

Marcel has bought duds not one good player and dont say richardlson because silva brought him we would lose money on every player he has brought to the club

Digne says hi, learn how to use capitals correctly, and it’s Richarlison not Richardlson

Koeman and silva both failed to bring in a quality striker after we lost lukaku and both lost there jobs, lets hope carlo will not make that mistake goals win games and we dont have goals with d c l and moise kean . i said at the start of the season we should of went for vardy or ings but got shot down . well i think i was right go get lukaku back and we might kick on but it prob wont happen
Go away and educate yourself, before returning to this site. Thank you.

Personally I think zero of those sides making the CL and two being midtable makes the exact opposite point. Arsenal have genuinely the best pure goalscorer in the league and aren't very good isn't an argument for the difference a top goal scorer makes.
Didn't arsenal just beat man city to reach the fa cup final.

Status
Not open for further replies.