Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon Osman in the pundits room looks like a less threatening Lex Luther with that navy blue waistcoat that doesn't match his blazer... 😂

Absolutely...

A really good win today.

This is from the the last 2 weeks

Thank god you feel the same way as me.

All this S about Dyche being the right manager for us now is absolute BS...

I am...players have given up despite the soundbytes and Dyche is tactically inept, in addition to us still have to play the top teams and that is a recipe for relegation.

Glad you feel so positive...I think Dyche is useless, but there are other on here who want a statue of him put outside Goodison apparently...

For goodness sake!!

Beto so poor and will be taken off in the 89th minute...Dyche is so bad.

Please just no Keane.

How can he even be in their thinking; seriously just how?

Get in. Apart from the Man United game, the response to the deduction has been excellent. The manager and players have not been feeling sorry for themselves and got on with it which is exactly what was required.

It was a pretty drab game this particularly second half but it’s another win and it keeps the momentum going..

Long term we have to work on ball retention and being smarter with possession. We still give it away far too easily at times , and whilst I’m not suggesting become a possession based team, I feel that needs to improve a lot when things settle down.

Credit Michael Keane too, played well today
Someone on here said that the point deduction would put the management, team, and supporters back in lock step with each other, and they were 100% right. Us winning this much is absolutely the best outcome of all that and is really poetic. Loving the ride right now

A bit of joy at the end of a crappy week after my Dad had passed away. UTFT! 3 more points, I can get used to this. Keggers MOM.
Sorry to read this mate, condolences.

Another win, and in a game I had us pegged for slipping up in too. And another clean sheet. We've already made back the 10 points stolen from us and it's not even Christmas yet. What a response from this team and manager, I'm full of pride for how we've stuck 2 fingers up at the PL and given ourselves a real chance of survival in a season we should be challenging for Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.