Match Thread Burnley v Everton. Sunday Dec 26th. 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

The problem is Pep Guardiola hasn't actually urged any strike action

he was speaking hypothetically that it is a possible scenario that could happen

his direct quotes are

"I'm not saying there's a reason to make a strike."

and

"We want to play. We want to continue - to make the people happy going to the stadium on the 26th, 27th, 29th, 31st and 1st, and play games, because we love to do that."

great manager but a horrible person

if him (and Klopp) want to reduce the number of games their players are appearing in, why not call for a reduction in Champions League fixtures (ideally by going back to the old EC format)
Thing is they dont have to play the first team players in these fixtues they dont like, they could rest all 11, but they choose not too

Tomorrow is the last chance to call it off.

I don't know about that mate, Burnley had their home game the other week against Watford called off 2 hours before kick - off due to an increase in Covid cases within the Watford squad.

Burnley also had their game away to Villa the other day postponed just a few hours before kick - off due to the increase in cases amongst the Villa squad.

Feel sorry for our fans, it is not on this one iota, why should Leeds with five Covid cases the same as us be postponed?Oh I see who they were due to playlol,I feel the only message to put out to this wholly corrupt set up would be to put a team of ten out, no subs and Begovic up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.