Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to need a strong ref for this as Burnley will be kicking lumps out of the whole team in rotation. Dcl, Richarlison and Braithwaite all need to play because without them we have nobody capable of winning a header. Get ready for Burnley to commence operation “stick it in the office from all dead balls for the non-scoring giant“. This game might as well be directed by Miike Takashi because it’s not going to be pleasant.
Strong ref = person to protect our little whimps. Let the tackles fly. Teach these parasites a lesson.

Just about had it with these shitty shower ..not been to Goodison for about 9 weeks due to a work accident preventing me walking properly.
Begining to accept we are going down….
Am 61 now and have been a bluenose all my life…this lot are the worst squad ever.
Well done SFW. you really done a job on us…

It's a massive plus to be without Keane for this one. Only disappointed that his second yellow card tackle wasn't on Kenny or Holgate instead and it put them out for this game too.

Frank looks exactly like I feel - brow beaten, deflated, fed up, sick of the friggin lot of them - we've completely Everton'd him.

The injuries have been an absolute joke all season, no sign of them abating, and I'm absolutley gutted for Patterson.

Frank's options are extremely limited.

I'd go (depending on fitness) - 4213:

Begovic

(Coleman)kenny-Godfrey-Branthwaite-myko

Holgate(Delph) - Duke

Iwobi (delli belly off the bench)

Gordon - DCL - Richy (gray and rondon off the bench)

Cmon lads, leave everything on the pitch and battle and scrap for every single blade of grass, every throw in, every 50/50 - no more shithousing it, do or die.

This deserves some serious disciplinary action tbh

Sad thing is you know burnley will be licking their lips to get stuck into this Everton side and the complete opposite with the Everton players. They'll just want to get out of this match if they can not getting beat.
Never disliked an Everton squad as much. Cant help it. They really do piss me off.

Come tomorrow night we'll have another 2 or 3 injured or ill as it always seems to be the case...might be an interesting bench with full of youngsters

Inappropriate Language
Well, it's [Poor language removed] or bust as far as I see it. We have games in hand but these are running out and we are still not picking up points. The Dingles will be well up for the fight - it's in their DNA - whereas I see the likes of Richarlison, DCL, Mina, Allan and others already packing their bags. It does not bode well, brothers and sisters, it does not bode well!

Status
Not open for further replies.