• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford
Patterson - Godfrey - Braithwaite - Mykolenko
Doucoure - Holgate - Alli
Gordon - Richy - Gray
I`d go same shape again as well... I think Holgate will go in to the back 4 if I`m honest.

No idea if we will be seeing Donny or Patterson though. Allan, Delph, Mina, Keane, Davies and Townsend all definitely out.

Just need to win this game....

Pickford
Coleman Godfrey Branthwaite mykolenko
Iwobi Holgate docoure
Richarlison DCL grey

Gordon could come in for any of front three. If gomes/Delph fit then I imagine Lampard would decide come in for Branthwaite and Holgate to cb.

Other than dele there ain’t really any other options. Criminal we go into such a massive game with that midfield 3 and two pointless signings in dele and el ghazi on the bench.

I don’t want Kenny near the team. My worry is that he goes back to five at the back with Coleman in for grey or Iwobi.
Agree we look better in a 433 but he may be worried about their ariel threat and go with a three. But that just gives Burnley an advantage if you ask me

A great chance though to win Wedensday, beat the mancs Saturday and put ourselves 10 clear of Burnley. Leeds have Watford next so if Watford were to get a result then that'll drag Leeds in.

But ffs we need to cut out the mistakes. Last few games alone when you think about

Keane and Iwobi yesterday
Keane og and Pickford mistake gifting Spurs a 2-0 lead
Keane being an absolute carthorse for the City goal

In fact looking at what I've said, we'll win on Wednesday as Keane isn't playing ?
I hold on to the hope that we beat man utd for the simple reason as ive said before, that i think we have won something like 10 games in a row on Grand National weekend, when we are at Goodison lol

Pickford
Kenny
Godfrey
Pike
Walker
Jones
Mainwaring
Wilson
Fraser
Sponge
Hodges
doomed.jpg

My worry is that with the suspension of Keane, Lampard goes 5 at the back for this.

Holgate Godfrey Branthwaite with Coleman and Mykolenko either side. Gomes and Docuoure in the two.

That team gets absolutely bullied by Burnley

I’m hoping we see 4 at the back with Godfrey and Branthwaite in the back line, Holgate DM with Docuoure and Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.