Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't like about Schneiderlin/Delph is they seem to have the attitude that creating a chance is not in their job description and there's absolutely no way they're going to risk their passing statistics by playing the ball quickly.

They kill any forward momentum; and the number of times we pass to a man on the touchline with a defender shirt tight is unbelievable.

We are so predictable and as for their goal; it was a carbon copy of the Hendricks chance in the first half but of course Silva learns nothing.

What a load of w**k...

Coleman s***e
DCL s***e
Richy s***e
Sigurd s***e
Scnide s***e

West Ham game needs boycotting to protest. We need a manager who knows what hes doing... hardly any of our players are playig for the badge.

I said it earlier, I seriously reckon that with there being an international break Silva will be given more time and will take the players away on a bonding trip.
How many more bonding trips do our players need in the last 3 seasons. Its woeful.
I'll be amazed if he survives this break.... the only thing being, who could we (realistically) get?

If the Moshiri and all his bum chums dont sack Silva after this then its time to get rid of Moshiri......

Definitely more scrutiny needs to go Moshiri's way

Silva was his guy and he dragged us into all sorts of bother with Watford and the footballing authorities to get him

Every single one of his managerial appointments have been disasters. I honestly wouldn't mind if he sodded off now to be honest. He's failed in every area but the stadium

Sick of him, he's a clueless melt

2 hiding from the ball and the other 1 pinging it into the stands at every opportunity

Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson are always anoymous aside from Schneiderlin giving away cheap fould and Sigurdsson blowing a couple of opportunities.

Delph though...i actually thought hed be an ok squad player for 1-2 seasons.

Hes totally dreadful as well...just passing the ball out of play or behind our players / back.

Really feel the midfield is to blame for these results.

Status
Not open for further replies.