Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The trend for this season:

Everytime we think we have seen the worst performance another game comes along to push it close.

Scruffy wins against Watford and Wolves, found our level against Lincoln and Sh Wed.
Everything else, utter turd.

....whether we have 11 players or 10, we process no threat. It really is quite simple. For us fans, we don’t ask much, we want a team that provides a goalscoring threat at home and away. We are very ordinary.

It really isn’t about playing 2 up front, it’s about what you do with the ball and what you do without it.

I’ve seen plenty of Schneiderlin/Delph to see it doesn’t work, yet the combination continues. Madness.

It’s not getting beat that hurts, it’s getting beat playing like that. Mina MoM.
It really is this.
Same plan every week. Zero analysis. No changes.

Ffs

Just as I thought it could not get any worse .it did.
Var!! Had more argy bargy getting on a Greek ship and never fell like that.

Oh how I do love match fixing.

This twisted, disgusting vile muck pretending to be a sport is dead.
Quite.

It's been creeping up on me for a few years now buy now its official. The rs buying pens at will, we can't buy a goal, the overpaid prima donnas rolling about cheating at the slightest touch, the scripting of the league, the dominance of big brand teams for tv, the endless gambling ads, the moral and sporting void with dodgy deals and overseas 'investors' thieving the heart and soul of our teams, the absence of home grown talent in the league - pro football is dead to me today. I've had enough of feeling miserable on the weekend (or whenever the armchair viewer dictates when we play).

Staying on here for the craic and the love like - but I'll be avoiding looking up any results from now on.

Someone let me know if we win the league and I'll happy raise a retrospective glass of whatever is socially acceptable at that stage in the future.

Does anyone have anything at all positive to say about Marco Silva? Those that wanted him a week ago have you changed your mind yet?

...i’m not a fan, but i’m also not a fan of changing Manager. That level of change provides turmoil, and most other managers are very much employed at this stage of the season.

I have no clue about who should come in, much depends on whether Brands has somebody in mind. I wouldn’t change just yet, but i’d have no issues if we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.