Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This the problem, it isnt, it's very strong, possibly the strongest it's ever been, its Everton that's toilet.
Anyone can beat anyone and if you look at how Norwich beat City and Liverpool have had to get a few flukes it shows how strong it is.

I'd say us being absolutely crap yet still only 5 points behind 4th shows you how crap this league is. It's the rs & city then lightyears behind them are the rest of us scruffs searching for scraps.

I'd say us being absolutely crap yet still only 5 points behind 4th shows you how crap this league is. It's the rs & city then lightyears behind them are the rest of us scruffs searching for scraps.
2 above the drop zone though?

Everton, Newcastle and Watford are the only really bad sides, Norwich and Villa get a pass as they have just come up, but even they are looking better then us 3

We can improve but Silva has to have a fresh approach. Players that are just going through the motions need benching no matter how good they look in practice. He need to base his thoughts on game film.

We can improve but Silva has to have a fresh approach. Players that are just going through the motions need benching no matter how good they look in practice. He need to base his thoughts on game film.
to be fair i don't think there are any starters in our first team that 'go through the motions.' a couple are in bad form but I don't fault the effort - there was plenty of effort during the city game.

Need a big three pointer on this one as the Hammers and Foxes are leaving us behind in the dust.
It's important that our lion hearts don't feel under any pressure to perform...if they do, they will inevitably crumble. So, whilst I don't disagree with you that 3 points is important, us fans shouldn't let the lion hearts get wind of that import...if they do, they will almost certainly 'lay down tools'.

Status
Not open for further replies.