Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Iam ready for the abuse but once again I have to ask why neither Davies or Niasse cannot get a place in the starting line up....it is no good telling me that Niasse is rubbish when you consider the qualities of the other strikers. ..at least he will cause non stop problems for opposition defences which maybe other everton players coukd take advantage of ans as for the non inclusion of Davies in a midfield that is totally lacking the impetus he would bring, I can only think there has been a massive training ground falling out between him and the "manager"

we can’t unearth diamonds because if we sign players on the cheap our fans will cry about it

That’s half the reason the last DOF failed, it was alright signing Kante for pence for Leicester , but it he had tried to do similar at Everton all hell would have broken loose
Tis a shame, as many of our best players as far back as I remember were budget signings. Conversely the big money guys were often disappointing. One of the few I liked was Andy Johnson, as he did perform even when his goal scoring touch dried up

Silva body language has got to the players. No emotion from the Manager just the same every week. No Leaders on the pitch or off the Pitch. Get Arteta and Neville in asap and bring Tim Cahill in to backroom as well. We need there passion badly.

Systems only go so far - you have to effectively coach a system and also have the right players.personally I feel the much-hyped Brands is much worse than our old scouting system in the Moyes days. When was the last time we unearthed a diamond?
I think that Brands did his Job well, but as one expression say - "Better to have Lion as commander of 100 sheeps then to have sheep as commander of 100 lions"...

If Newcastle put in a display and win tomorrow we go below them.
Under Moyes with budget we've got he have done miraculus job. At least team always gave everything on the pitch. This team is miles from his team. Martinez built first season on his foundation.
Thing about that great Bobby season is all the signs were there we were moving forward the season before. We played some very nice football, but obviously lacked a Lukaku. If Moyes hadn’t bombed at Man Utd he would have got more credit for it

Status
Not open for further replies.