Burnley v Everton. 26th Oct at 13.30.

Result?

• Burnley

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Everton

Votes: 145 80.1%
  • The actual [Poor language removed] has happened to Zellweger's grid?

Votes: 30 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That team should be beating Burnley. And if we're struggling we've got the best player possible on the bench that you'd want if you needed to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Me too.....whatever about Ross being absent, I gave been dying to see Rom and Sammy paired up front from the start in the PL.

Yes and we even get Naismith thrown in for good measure. This could be very interesting. And we still have quality subs in McGeady and Barkley if needed. On paper it's a strong team!

My wife's Rampant Rabbit has just broke, so I've just set up my iPhone to send an automated vibration notification every time Osman is brushed off the ball like a 12 year old school boy and lent her that for the afternoon
And if that doesn't work, I'll pop round and smash her for you again!

That team should be beating Burnley. And if we're struggling we've got the best player possible on the bench that you'd want if you needed to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

no offence to burnley, but that's a poor line-up which SHOULD cause us no problems (okay, that's pretty offensive)

Status
Not open for further replies.