Burnley v Everton. 26th Oct at 13.30.

Result?

• Burnley

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Everton

Votes: 145 80.1%
  • The actual [Poor language removed] has happened to Zellweger's grid?

Votes: 30 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

People are forgetting Barkley's only just back from a serious injury and took another bang on Thursday. That's why he isn't starting today

Shouldn't have played Thursday then in a match we were happy with a point with anyway, today's a must win

Nothing but a win today. A win puts us back in the mix after a poor start. Players are now coming back from injury, time to kick on.

How anybody can moan about Osman starting is beyond me. Leaving him behind for midweek meant he was a certain starter along with Naismith. Good side, should beat these and have rotated enough from Thursday too.

Me too.....whatever about Ross being absent, I gave been dying to see Rom and Sammy paired up front from the start in the PL.

This. That front two is on a par with ANYTHING any other team in the Prem can put out. Not so sure about Ossie behind them but he was pretty decent against Villa. Should be interesting.

Good team. Positive. It would make a lot of sense to get Rom one-on-one out wide. Osman left, Naisy in behind. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.