Burnley v Everton. 26th Oct at 13.30.

Result?

• Burnley

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Everton

Votes: 145 80.1%
  • The actual [Poor language removed] has happened to Zellweger's grid?

Votes: 30 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley Police ‏@BurnleyPolice 3h3 hours ago
@Everton thanks for all yr help today. Ur by a country mile the best behaved fans we've had at Turf Moor. Good luck with rest of the season

Nice to hear that innit? Stick that in ya tear gas canisters law enforcers of Lille!

Made up with that result especially after midweek euro game, never got out of 2nd gear but never really had to, passing for the 2nd goal was sublime. Would have been nice for Eto to get his hat trick, I swear time slowed down while watching his chance hit the post! Never mind though, still mad seeing Eto's name as one of our goalscorers, mad but boss! He looked cheddared with his MOtM award as well, bless him :D

Good result against Swansea now please blues.

Nice to hear that innit? Stick that in ya tear gas canisters law enforcers of Lille!

Made up with that result especially after midweek euro game, never got out of 2nd gear but never really had to, passing for the 2nd goal was sublime. Would have been nice for Eto to get his hat trick, I swear time slowed down while watching his chance hit the post! Never mind though, still mad seeing Eto's name as one of our goalscorers, mad but boss! He looked cheddared with his MOtM award as well, bless him :D

Good result against Swansea now please blues.
Fk I'd be made up if we did the monk and his monkettes
Let's pass them off the pitch Bobby

Thought we were a bit patchy today, some good parts, but some bad too. If Burnley had more about them, they could have beat us today. I think in the evidence of that Burnley will be in the bottom 3 all season.

I think the ref was bad today, two of their players on Yellow cards should have been sent off, I think he went easy on them, because they were getting beat, it really annoyed me!

Eto'o was the real difference today, that man is class, I hope he gets plenty of games because he could get a hatful of goals

Status
Not open for further replies.