Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oviedo is a proper South American full back/wing back. The sort of player happy to try and beat his man on the edge of his own box. He'll be straight into 6months of intensive Stubbsy training I reckon. Seems useful going forward, burst of pace and a nice left foot. Potential although I hear bad things about his knees!!!!!!! (I don't really, they're not explosive, just his pace)

Except he's North American...b)

Will be interesting to see him suit up and play.

It's North America, lid.

The flag of Costa Rica was officially adopted on September 29, 1848. The blue and white are the original colors used by the United Provinces of Central America, while the combined red, white and blue are modeled after the colors of the French Tricolore. The country's coat of arms is found on the red panel and the three volcanoes in the country are featured.

The flag of Costa Rica was officially adopted on September 29, 1848. The blue and white are the original colors used by the United Provinces of Central America, while the combined red, white and blue are modeled after the colors of the French Tricolore. The country's coat of arms is found on the red panel and the three volcanoes in the country are featured.

Central america was the name of a country that broke up in 1841, and a political term used for a group of countries that used to belong to it. The continent is North America. It's like calling an english man Roman.

Sorry for starting off the geography wars. :lol:

Everyone's right really.

Yeah, the continent, technically is North America. Many people don't think of Central America in the same context as North America though, even though it is. So yeah, it's like a sub continent, which is why we're all arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.