Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the stock exchange statement, surely all we can really deduce is that we've paid £1.2m in the financial year 2012?

If we're paying half now and half later, for example, they are only reporting the half now.

Everton F.C.Everton agree a £5 million fee with FC Copenhagen for Bryan Oviedo. Bryan has been a life long admirer of Evertons Right Back Tony Hibbert who is known as Christ the Redeemer in Brazil where Hibbert is a Brazilian Idol.

Quote from his wiki page Amazingly accurate

Everton F.C.Everton agree a £5 million fee with FC Copenhagen for Bryan Oviedo. Bryan has been a life long admirer of Evertons Right Back Tony Hibbert who is known as Christ the Redeemer in Brazil where Hibbert is a Brazilian Idol.

Quote from his wiki page Amazingly accurate

Hahaha i love it when blues go mad editing twitter!

It seems to me that Moyesie is operating with the spare cash to buy a quality player (and potential long-term replacement for Bainesy) at a price he can't refuse. Smart deal.

Makes me laugh this Home Office Boll--ks. The guy is being offered a contract and a very good wage no doubt and therefore he will be paying into the tax system. The government is on the bones of its arse, so this is additional income for them.What exactly do they gain by refusing him a permit???? F-ck all, some bureaucratic bull **** from the gin and tonic brigade in Whitehall. Give him the permit for goodness sake and then go out and concentrate on the tens of thousands who are living over there in the Uk illegally and claiming everything under the sun in benefits.....Rant over.

Yay, at 1.2-1.6 million even if he's rubbish it's still a decent deal if you know what I mean... Hope it goes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.