Brighton....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it take to walk to the ground from Brighton mate and is it quicker than waiting for a bus plus the time for the bus journey ?
To far to walk as the stadium sits on the Brighton/Lewes boundary.
Park and Ride bus about 15 minutes.
If in city centre you can get service buses 25, 28, 29 from Clock Tower or Old Steine in the city centre to the stadium..

He will see you on the nude beach only lol@tommye

The main one's gash, but the one near the harbour at Shoreham is much nicer ... or it was twenty odd years ago.
Mind you, 'tis way too cold to get yer nuts out at the moment.

If anyone's going to Brighton for the w/e and fancies a bit of culture, make sure you wander round the Pavilion for an hour or two, it's dead smart.
Plenty of good boozers too if you get thirsty.

For those driving or catching the train, Brighton keep the bars open in the ground (including the away end) post-match, allowing fans to have a drink while the queues calm down. There are screens on the concourse displaying when the next trains leave from Falmer too. I emailed Brighton a couple of weeks ago and they confirmed they'd be doing this in the away end at our game.

For those driving or catching the train, Brighton keep the bars open in the ground (including the away end) post-match, allowing fans to have a drink while the queues calm down. There are screens on the concourse displaying when the next trains leave from Falmer too. I emailed Brighton a couple of weeks ago and they confirmed they'd be doing this in the away end at our game.

A friend in work has told me this is the best thing to do, because the queues are manic after the game apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.