Match Thread Brighton v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of ours played well ;)

That Bissouma is a really good player. They looked poor across the team apart from him and the keeper.

Really happy with what I have seen so far. It seems that the players Rafael spent the most time with, have improved massively.

hopefully some of our internationals don’t go away whether it’s because of knocks (DCL) or COVID rules (Richy) and Rafael can have some more time with the entire squad to get his ideas across and we build on a good start.

My only slight concern is that I did think our start was quite kind to us fixture wise so not quite in the mood to get carried away just yet like last year!
The start was kind to us. But all we can do is get results from those games which we have so far. If we'd had a poor start we'd have been really struggling once we started playing the big boys in the Autumn.

Rafael has obviously identified that we need to get the ball into the box much more this season. Finally adding pace to the right wing seems to have made all the difference. If only Brands would read this website he’d see exactly whats required.

Allan was a powerhouse today along with Dacoure. We need that pairing to remain fit this season. Richy needs a 3 week holiday and the rest of the squad need to get their match fitness back so our bench is stonger after the international break.

If we can shift 2-3 players in the next few days and strenthen the 1st 11 then that would halp us push for the European spots this season

Status
Not open for further replies.