Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny watching the “From all angles” video of the goal. The Brighton fans in the background to our lengthy celebrations are all either staring steadfastly ahead, piously refusing to look at our joyous players, some you can see with a hand over their mouth in shock, 20seconds after it went in, bless them. Not one single person I can see flicking the V’s and screaming at our player to F off from celebrating in front of the home crowd, or calling them the usual.

Sort of nice to see I guess, especially as it was a very good goal and deserves begrudging respect, but seems weird all the same not to see some red faced drunkard lift his shirt up, slapping his massive belly and offering Tarky out.

Plenty teams’ home crowd give far worse abuse to their own players than those Brighton fans were willing to dish out to the opposition. Odd.
I was sat amongst the home fans. Far end of the East stand, next to the away end.

The Brighton fans were mostly silent for the entire game. Only noise they ever made was when Dunk scored the equaliser.

I had a double on Branthwaite to score first and an Everton win - 98/1

That said a point away at Brighton is decent but it did look like three.

There's so many late goals in the Premiership; we've scored a few (i.e. last week) - I don't see many teams able to kill the game.

Still gutting - Pickford was going mad at the end for conceeding.
Weirdly the bookmaker have a promotion I didn't know about that pays out if the bet is winning at 90 minutes and we've got four points back.

Where have you seen any debate? He clearly won't ever play for us again - he probably won't play another professional game in his life.

Whilst that wasn’t the point of my comment, try looking at this weird forum called GOT !

My point was that our bench was empty.