Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the game today, I thought your starting midfield 5 stood out as your best players. Controlling much of the game.

Sigurrdsson and DCL passed me by. Pickford seemed chaotic, even piss poor shots were half spilled. Is that harsh about those three?

With a truly quality striker or two, you could’ve won with ease.

At the game today, I thought your starting midfield 5 stood out as your best players. Controlling much of the game.

Sigurrdsson and DCL passed me by. Pickford seemed chaotic, even piss poor shots were half spilled. Is that harsh about those three?

We are crap in both boxes. Siguurdson is always a passenger. Pickford is always a liability.

And your MOTM was the VAR official. We were utterly shafted.

Silva is not to blame for this one. First goal was on Pickford, second was a joke and the third an unfortunate one goal. What can the manager do about this?

DCL only played 15 minutes and scored did that pass you by?

Silva is not to blame for this one. First goal was on Pickford, second was a joke and the third an unfortunate one goal. What can the manager do about this?
Not mess with the team playing well

I still think we win the game at 1-1 without the changes

" What can the manager do about this" ? How long have you got? Can start with packing his bags like YESTERDAY !!! Is this a joke night on here tonight ? FFS.!!!

OK smart arse name me the 11 from city's 2nd team that would beat us
Seeing that not ONE Everton player would even make the subs bench at City, where do you want me to start. Be honest with yourself. Take your blinkers off! Even a £40 million player we sold them, can,t make the bench.!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.