Match Thread Brighton HA v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL and Richy need to atone for their profligacy against palace - one off each of yer backsides will do us lads! Norarsed about goal of the season contenders, just score FFS!

Hope we manage to keep our away form going - what I'd give for a nice comfortable 3 nil at 35 mins performance and and easy win, that other teams seem to stroll to.

Arriba los caramelos!

DCL and Richy need to atone for their profligacy against palace - one off each of yer backsides will do us lads! Norarsed about goal of the season contenders, just score FFS!

Hope we manage to keep our away form going - what I'd give for a nice comfortable 3 nil at 35 mins performance and and easy win, that other teams seem to stroll to.

Arriba los caramelos!
:D

I honestly don’t go into any games any more expecting anything.
The putrid football that’s been served up again lately has knocked any expectation out of me.
We seem to have assembled the most brain dead and cowardly set of players ever assembled at GP. The decision making and lack of conviction reeks out of just about every player barring a small handful.
Absolutely no idea how we are anywhere near the top half of the table.
It’s a miracle that we are still in with a chance of European football.

We need to win to stop the season from fizzling out. Position and points wise we can still achieve something.

DCL and Richarlison us a more mature performance.

I never know who's fit or if we'll turn up but just find a way to win Everton.

I'd be keen to see something a little more attacking. Maybe something like this
Olsen
Coleman Mina Godfrey Digne
Allan Davies
King James Richarlison
DCL

I am beginning to hate match days. I know that we have a good team when they decide to play but that very often they decide they don’t want to play and concede in the face of mediocrity.
However I always start to believe that today is the day they decide they need a performance to justify their large pay packets and they go out and give of their all for Everton Football Club. That is what I hate, even in the face of overwhelming evidence I still have a blind faith, a blind faith that means I get so disappointed when these players turn up, go through the motions, capitulate and then come out and tell us how we need to stick together and lessons need to be learned.
Lessons do need to be learned, I need to learn that blind faith is no basis for reality and players need to learn that talking about doing your job and doing your job are two completely different things.

I am beginning to hate match days. I know that we have a good team when they decide to play but that very often they decide they don’t want to play and concede in the face of mediocrity.
However I always start to believe that today is the day they decide they need a performance to justify their large pay packets and they go out and give of their all for Everton Football Club. That is what I hate, even in the face of overwhelming evidence I still have a blind faith, a blind faith that means I get so disappointed when these players turn up, go through the motions, capitulate and then come out and tell us how we need to stick together and lessons need to be learned.
Lessons do need to be learned, I need to learn that blind faith is no basis for reality and players need to learn that talking about doing your job and doing your job are two completely different things.
Given up believing mate best way

buddies dont do this to urselves. join me in support the brighton and have v pleasant monday night guaranteed with much stiffness.

Status
Not open for further replies.