Match Thread Brighton & H Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things with Evertonians are always fun. One game and Here comes euphoria. So much disappoitment and sorrow in recent years that this game bring smiles on the face. One game can change everything again. Positive thing is the way we play. Even positive result on sunday isn't impossible, whatever team City bring on the pitch.

To be fair they were doing that at 0-0 during the final minutes of our match v United. They get some stick off those around me as they climb the stairs to go. But I'll cut them some slack for last night: 0-4 down, a school night for many or an early work start. Beating the queues for the train and missing waiting there in the rain is too much of a temptation for some but then I'll never understand a rush for a cuppa at h/t or coming back up late either. The number of goals/incidents I've missed because some twerp won't wait for a break in play brasses me right off.

Just found this, worth a watch, our away fans are amazing
fwd to 14:20 when the game footage starts

I liked the pre match interviews he did, asking for score predictions. One of the was "the same as at Goodison (1 - 4 to Brighton)", well he was nearly right lol.
And who would have thought Brighton would have a big following in Ecuador?

To be fair they were doing that at 0-0 during the final minutes of our match v United. They get some stick off those around me as they climb the stairs to go. But I'll cut them some slack for last night: 0-4 down, a school night for many or an early work start. Beating the queues for the train and missing waiting there in the rain is too much of a temptation for some but then I'll never understand a rush for a cuppa at h/t or coming back up late either. The number of goals/incidents I've missed because some twerp won't wait for a break in play brasses me right off.
My mate is a season ticket holder at Brighton. He said his kid was in tears at 3-0 and wanted to leave but couldn't as the park and ride doesn't run that early. Made me chuckle

Right tit

It was only two seasons ago when these Brighton supporters were just happy to be here
Was reading one of their forums was quite amusing in hindsight some.of them still thought they'd beat us at 0-2. Before the game there were a few 5-0 predictions

Was reading one of their forums was quite amusing in hindsight some.of them still thought they'd beat us at 0-2. Before the game there were a few 5-0 predictions
We are the absolute oppostie lol, we think the worst even when things look good, as a lot of the time "The Worst" usually comes fast for us, as i was not sure at 2/3-0 and would have thought the worst if it went 3-1 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.