Match Thread Brighton & H Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need to be savvy in this second half to see it through. Keep our heads and stick to our gameplan of being clinical in the transition. These are gonna have to stay pretty open if they want to push on so we need to exploit that.
Can we be savy?

Like all long-suffering Evertonians, I’m just looking for ways we’ll goose this up.

Most likely at the moment is one of the 3 on yellows picking up another. Dyche needs to be a million times more proactive with subs than he has been. Hopefully it’s comfortable after 60 and we can take Gueye off. Probably worth the gamble with Mina, considering the alternative, and maybe hook DCL after 70-75.

Only the BBC could make that first half performance sound crap
Can feel the fume from the kopite Tory beeb flooding through the screen - sniff itz

Same again second half lads - focus for 15-20 mins - housery to maximum pls.

Getting a bit nasty this Brighton side - don’t like it when it’s not going their way.

We need to be smart here. Oh crap...

I'll start again.

The manager needs to be smart here. Anybody who he thinks might just sink this ship needs to be thrown overboard right now at half time.

We need to be able to compete for every ball like our lives depend on it. We have a margin for error. Two goals worth. What we don't have is margin for going down to 10 men with 30-40 minutes remaining.

Blow this and we absolutely will adorn the Championship.

It was easier when I knew we were going to lose, this...

Status
Not open for further replies.