Branislav Ivanovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I used to rate Ivanovic but that was nearly a decade ago. It is more that we already bringing in over-the-hill free signings - which adds fuel to the financial distress rumours.
I believe it will be up to the club to decide whether there are financial distress rumours ,we just have to support whoever we sign .

Bring Branislav Ivanovic here with a view of giving him a job on the coaching staff at some point. Someone of his pedigree, and history of being part of a 'winning set-up', could prove to be a very valuable addition. Or, just offer Bainsey the job because he's cool and we all like him ;)
Baines can offer media skills to youngsters.

Seems a mad one this rumour, if its true the only thing i can think of is its because he will show some leadership on and off the pitch something we currently desperately need, even if he only gets a few games actually on the pitch, he might have a positive affect on the squad mentality.
Carlo might have identified it as something that needs fixing.

From https://www.republika.rs/sport/fudb...pskom-sampionu-ivanovic-niko-nije-zvao-zvezdu

- Karijeru ću verovatno nastaviti u Evertonu, od njih sam dobio dobru ponudu. Videću još kako će se stvari odvijati - rekao je Ivanović drugarima u Hrvatskoj.

Luckily, I know a bit of the lingo, so I've translated it for you ...

- I will probably continue my career at Everton, I received a good offer from them. I will see how things will turn out - Ivanovic told his friends in Croatia.

Status
Not open for further replies.