Match Thread Bournemouth vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
We botched a fantastic away win with pathetic defending mistakes.

Red correct, pen very soft for my taste. A win would have been a massive moral boost in these circumstances. Shame. 66minute onwards should be watched again and again by the players and the coach

To be fair, the Holgate shove was more of a penalty than the Baines nudge, although both could arguably be given.

Although as Baines one was given, Tosun was impeded just as badly but nothing.

it feels like we threw away the match after going 2-0 up but its still a good point away from home under the circumstances

baines can't be forgiven for giving away such a soft pen though

I can forgive him for the pen.

I am less forgiving about every attack of theirs seeming to come down our left side.

Absolutely shocking result that. No game management at all. Mentality of that team is a joke. Bunch of losers. Silva needs to be making subs as well. Took way too long to do anything. Hope that isn’t a sign.

Stop wetting the bed. We got a point at an away venue where our record previous to this was P3 W0 D1 L2.

As good as a defeat that.

Just reinforces the difficulties in mentality we have away from home.

Won't go 2-0 up away often again this season, if at all.

And it makes being one up more difficult, if there is a constant expectation that we can't see it out.

Immensely frustrating. At least we get that trip over with early. Hate that place.

The sooner we get the new players integrated into the starting 11 the better. Our defense is hands down one of the worst in the league. No team worth their salt throws that away.

Would have taken a point when Ricky got sent off but feels like a loss. Some incredibly soft reffing decisions cost us again. And I love that Ricky got a red for violent conduct, ie protecting the player, Keane gets knocked out and the blert of a ref carries on with play. No consistency at all even by the same referees.

Status
Not open for further replies.