Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends where she's taking you to. If it's out for a few drinks, nice meal, bit of romance afterwards then yep you gotta swerve it.

If its to because you want to go shopping with her (food shopping or general hoke and furniture browsing) then swerve it because that's just as grim a Saturday as your gonna get and I'd rather watch is get tonked every week than watch the missus try a dress on, walk around 1000 shops to only return 5 hours later to try the same dress on again and still walk away undecided.

@Buckers Hope the shopping went well and will you ask your missus if we can all go shopping with you next time lol ;)

It's now at a stage unlike a year or two back where we cannot honestly call these players bottlers, cowards, lazy, stealing a living etc., all of which had some truth in it a while back.

I honestly now think they are giving their all, fact is they are in general now proving that they are not anywhere near good enough for decent level prem football.

We have now got a team who really do give everything I honestly believe, however I also believe we have swapped them for our old team of decent players who were rightly accused of lacking pride and bottle, I despised that era more to be fair.

Sadly the net result of these drastic changes and splashing the cash has meant nothing to the teams performances, we are static if not worse than we were.

I have no answers on what we can do now, even a class striker or two in the next window won't change this. We've overrated the current squad individually so much we are now shocked to be in the bottom 4 again with a large chunk of the season already gone. Gutted.

This situation at this stage of the season is more worrying than anything we have seen since the Mike Walker season.

Usually one or two teams have become a bit detached by now and we generally have a few more points.

Bleak winter in prospect I’m afreaid.

I am not worried about our position, there are more than enough games left.

I am worried that we are the worst team in the PL by far. We have no belief that we are going to score a goal, never mind win a match.

We just made Bournemouth look like world beaters. Frank's whole tenure has been a car crash. Tell me I am wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.