Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Directionless, ponderous and insipid performance that. I’ve no idea how the team is supposed to create chances, let alone score goals. Cannon looks the best fit striker at the club, followed by Rondon… Neal Maupey can not play as a lone striker and whoever was involved in sanctioning that signing needs to have all priveleges revoked.

What an absolute pile of eye dung.

Inappropriate Language
No excuses….The club has let us the fans down and especially the ones who have traveled twice this week down to Bournemouth.

Those poor souls deserve full refunds paid for by the club and players because this week has been another truly disgraceful chapter in this clubs recent history!

However….to all my fellow blues please try not to let this “club/team” ruin your weekend or coming week because life is hard enough and it is only football at the end of the day!!

To some of us, football/everton is all we have.

Kills me this and the only thing reminds me that it could be worse, is that I could have been one of the many blues who did that journey twice in a week to get nothing back, not even some effort.

The 11 changes on Tuesday paid off eh? Shower of [Poor language removed], no need to do that with a big break coming up and thousands making that journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.