Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, thats what we need. We look a mess again

I, personally, wouldn't have gone anywhere near Lampard. Couldn't see what he had done as a manager to justify getting our job. I know wanting him sacked is mental because a lot of our on field problems are caused by managerial changes. But he's not the right person for this job and hoping it gets better isn't going to butter the parsnips.

Just had in my head not to bother breaking at a junction on way back to the van.

Not sure i can take another 6 months of relegation fighting. Manager very narrow minded and showing no flexibility or ability to coach the team. Players just aren't bothered at all.

Maupay, Mcneill both signed despite being crap previously and not sure what Lampard was expecting with them.

I don’t even know what to say tbh. I hope it’s not the end for Lampard, I like him and I like all the back room staff but shipping 7 goals to nill at Bournemouth isn’t great.
Isn’t great? It’s diabolical. They have a inferior team/squad and nobody caretaker manager for god sake.

I cant envisage a sacking.

It's premature and there's no groundswell for it.

The pressure will be off Lampard with the World Cup coming and the chance to line up attackers for January.

I'm VERY confident Lampard will be Everton manager still next summer.
I hope you are right mate. We need to build a team and an identity and it will take time.

2 forwards in and this is a much different team who will survive OK. If we don’t get them then we go down. If that doesn’t focus minds within the club then I don’t know what will.

Status
Not open for further replies.