Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little numb to it.

I wasn't expecting a result today. We don't do well away from home - how many years has it been since we've been competitive away from Goodison?

We always struggle at Bournemouth.

Our team is really poor.

I expected a tough relegation fight when the season started it without adequate improvement. I knew it was a relegation fight the second the window closed.

I hoped we'd stay out the bottom 3 come the window, when I hope we buy some creativity/goals.
Hard watching isn't it when we are so desperately lacking in ideas for attacking creativity

We cannot constantly point fingers at the managers, this squad of players are just complete dog S***E! NO manager can coach this shower, am sick?‍?
We cannot constantly point fingers at the managers, this squad of players are just complete dog S***E! NO manager can coach this shower, am sick?‍?
Agree but Frank has purchased his fair share of crocks and has not improved those he inherited.

Awful. I really think that some of our players are just dumb. Wrong decision after wrong decision.
There is literally nothing upfront. Players just like planted on their spots, no runs, no shots, terrible crossing. Watching Maupay really hurts my eyes.
Changes ought to be made at half time but I am not optimistic about that.

Just watching the team after the second goal and in possession you’d think we were 2-0 up. Passing across the middle and then back. No attacking, no urgency, nothing. I expect Bournemouth to go on to win this 4-0.

Losing heads re league and referee bias does not fix the shambolic coaching. Why does the goalkeeper parry every single ball into the box ??? The lad does not have any notion of how to play as goalkeeper ? Yet he is the captain??

Status
Not open for further replies.