Votes: 114 32.4%
  • Scouse despising Rover driving hanks

Votes: 40 11.4%
  • A jarg Cornwall

Votes: 92 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love being excited about games. I'm probably more excited about this game than I have all premier league games combined from last season.

I have to laugh at the way this last fixture's outcome is viewed as a disaster. Six goals shared away from home against a decent enough team in one of the most thrilling games of football witnessed in the whole of the PL season.

Last time I checked football was part of the entertainment industry.

You must have been preaching how Wigan were one of the best teams in Premier League history when Martinez was managing them. lol

Normally international breaks can be so dull but If we are still sitting in 2nd or dare I say 1rst by that time. I'll be smiling all through it.

4 points would do me.

....this was my fear in sending Galloway to the Baggies, although I appreciate his form there is not great and perhaps RK just isn't a fan. If Baines is out I would prefer to play a conventional LB from the juniors rather than Mori as a square peg in a round hole. He'd probably go with Oviedo.

yeh he should def give connolly a chance if its true

We were 2 nil up. We let them back. We retook the lead in the 95th minute. We had to defend one attack. We conceded straight from the kickoff. We had tons of our fans on the field going mental. And we didn't even win. Against a brutal gutless martinez MK2 side like Bournemouth.

Wouldn't quite call it entertainment. Actually I sat in a dark room for the next 3 hours lol

Exactly, it's entertaining if you come back from 2 nil and 3-2 down. But when you are cruising against a team we should beat and implode in the way we did it just makes you angry.

It was the start of where that season fell apart as we were in good form up to that point. Entertaining for the neutrals maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.