Votes: 114 32.4%
  • Scouse despising Rover driving hanks

Votes: 40 11.4%
  • A jarg Cornwall

Votes: 92 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to laugh at the way this last fixture's outcome is viewed as a disaster. Six goals shared away from home against a decent enough team in one of the most thrilling games of football witnessed in the whole of the PL season.

Last time I checked football was part of the entertainment industry.

I have to laugh at the way this last fixture's outcome is viewed as a disaster. Six goals shared away from home against a decent enough team in one of the most thrilling games of football witnessed in the whole of the PL season.

The players were idiots to let that lead go tho..

AND EVERTON HAVE WON IT RIGHT AT THE DEATH...NO WAIT, STANISLASSSSS

"How entertaining," beams David.

Keep it tight at the back and we should have enough to beat these fairly comfortably. If baines is out, we could go with either Oviedo or funds mori, or put Coleman in at lb and play holgate rb. With any of these scenarios Bournemouth will be targeting the full backs.

The players were idiots to let that lead go tho..

I think the delay after the pitch invasion broke up the concentration.

But we just lacked in that team a few players with the savvy to just constantly break up the play by conceding some snide 'fouls' and throwing themselves to the deck etc.

No savvy whatsoever at the dark arts.

Last time I checked football was part of the entertainment industry.[/QUOTE

I think it was more of a benchmark than a disaster, not winning from a position of 2-0 and subsequently from 3-2 I think really rocked us back, we went on to repeat this pattern a few times after that and I genuinely think it stemmed from this result...

We were 2 nil up. We let them back. We retook the lead in the 95th minute. We had to defend one attack. We conceded straight from the kickoff. We had tons of our fans on the field going mental. And we didn't even win. Against a brutal gutless martinez MK2 side like Bournemouth.

Wouldn't quite call it entertainment. Actually I sat in a dark room for the next 3 hours lol

I hope we turn up in the first half. Getting on my nerves that the team needs to either go 1 down or get a rollocking from Koeman before showing some urgency.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.