Bottle Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I didn't see that obviously. Anyway anyone interested in buying one and shipping it to me? Obviously I'll pay all the costs. If anyone is willing please PM me.

No worries.

We send the Mishmash worldwide, but the bottle opener I think customs could be a headache and because we'll run out of stock, we wont be able to replace damages/lost items.

No worries.

We send the Mishmash worldwide, but the bottle opener I think customs could be a headache and because we'll run out of stock, we wont be able to replace damages/lost items.
That's fair. Ordered a mug from Everton Direct once and it came in about 700 pieces. Got a mug and key chain instead that came in a box so it wouldn't get destroyed the next time. Lesson being shipping worldwide is a hassle.

That's fair. Ordered a mug from Everton Direct once and it came in about 700 pieces. Got a mug and key chain instead that came in a box so it wouldn't get destroyed the next time. Lesson being shipping worldwide is a hassle.
Was it delivered to you in a Red GPO van?

It says UK only on the product page.

The shop software we have doesn't offer the functionality to exclude products to specific countries.

Had two people outside the UK put an order through, one was to America - assume yours, it's just been cancelled and refunded mate. Thanks though.

that was me I believe.

Like I said, I know this is a sideline for you gents, and you don't have an international shipping department, so no worries - but I just happened to get your cancellation email when I was sitting in a restaurant in Brooklyn with my wife and she was wearing her NYC Evertonians shirt, so it was funny.

Arrived today, card left to say parcel had been left in a safe place in the garden i.e thrown over the fence just missing the pond! Seems to be none the worse for this however.

Status
Not open for further replies.