Bottle Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues,

I saw a bottle opener on Twitter that was magnetic/stuck to a fridge and when you opened a bottle it played Z Cars.

Anyway, after failing miserably to find it in stock anywhere for myself I contacted a supplier and they've replicated it for us. The sample is here;

... We have one single batch of these coming in and we won't be getting any more, they're on pre-order from the following link if anyone fancies one!

https://www.grandoldteam.com/product/fridge-magnet-bottler-opener/

Thanks

Your nail polish is lovely. Is it the type that keeps @Bungle away?

Your nail polish is lovely. Is it the type that keeps @Bungle away?

I'm still busy trying to flog a job lot of these

Put the order in for a load to be manufactured with a song that hasn't changed in decades.

Song is changed after order goes through.

Everton that.

Haha, did actually put the order in for the first sample just before the derby/Siren!

Could have tweaked it before putting the actual order in but the audio had to be 30seconds or less and I figured even if could have been longer it would have been a bit over kill everytime you opened a bottle for the noise to go on any longer.

Apologies to blues abroad, I'm not sure if they'd survive transit very well and because the batch is a one off/we wont be restocking, we wouldn't be able to replace/resend so readily. That, and filling in the customs forms is a nuisance.

Status
Not open for further replies.