Blues on Tour Event 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic night that, what a gesture from the club to give everyone who attended a shirt. Fantastic interviews with Reid, Stubbs and Watson and a few free bevys is always good :cheers:

Showed an interview with Bill as well and he said possible 4 more signings. Orignaly had 11 lined up but were never going to sign them all.

What about the architect ? Did he not unveil any plans for the new stadium ?

Alas this is reported comments and not a rumour.

Interestingly, says 11 were lined up, no going to sign them all , if we sign four more we've signed nearly that for the First team anyway haven't we?

@orly I wasn't suggesting @AdamEFC should be indexed. I meant Bill 'the weasel' Kenwright pretending to be an ITK
pfft!

Alas this is reported comments and not a rumour.

Interestingly, says 11 were lined up, no going to sign them all , if we sign four more we've signed nearly that for the First team anyway haven't we?

@orly I wasn't suggesting @AdamEFC should be indexed. I meant Bill 'the weasel' Kenwright pretending to be an ITK
pfft!

Bill doesn't have an account on here, so he cannot be Indexed.

Meis said that the new ground will feature parts from Goodison. I'm not too sure what exactly, but it could be similar to the Highbury clock at the Emirates?

These events are great.

In recent seasons, I've been very reluctant to praise the club, but the way were looked after, is superb.

Great night!

Status
Not open for further replies.