Blues, let's stick together

Status
Not open for further replies.

LydiateLee

Player Valuation: £8m
After seeing the banners at the game today and seeing the mixed response on here, I want to plead with us all to maintain some perspective.

Whether you want RM to stay or go, one thing that can't be disputed is that those that want a change have EVERY right to that view point. There is more than enough justification for these actions. 4 wins at home against the bottom 3 and a hapless Chelsea is appalling. Sitting 12th with the riches we have in our team is appalling.

The fans who are holding them up are not 'kopites', or 'pathetic', or 'cringey'. Not in any way shape or form. They are Evertonians who pay hard earned money to follow the team we all love all over the country.

Let's not allow this to create a division. We are, undeniably, the best fans in the world. No matter what happens in the next few days/weeks Everton will still be here. Don't argue with one another.

You know that whether Bobby Brown Shoes is in the Wembley dug-out or Pat the Cleaner, our support will be better than West Ham/Mancs. Louder than them.

Looks like the writing is on the wall for him and we have not done this often. We shall not be moved.

After seeing the banners at the game today and seeing the mixed response on here, I want to plead with us all to maintain some perspective.

Whether you want RM to stay or go, one thing that can't be disputed is that those that want a change have EVERY right to that view point. There is more than enough justification for these actions. 4 wins at home against the bottom 3 and a hapless Chelsea is appalling. Sitting 12th with the riches we have in our team is appalling.

The fans who are holding them up are not 'kopites', or 'pathetic', or 'cringey'. Not in any way shape or form. They are Evertonians who pay hard earned money to follow the team we all love all over the country.

Let's not allow this to create a division. We are, undeniably, the best fans in the world. No matter what happens in the next few days/weeks Everton will still be here. Don't argue with one another.

You know that whether Bobby Brown Shoes is in the Wembley dug-out or Pat the Cleaner, our support will be better than West Ham/Mancs. Louder than them.

Looks like the writing is on the wall for him and we have not done this often. We shall not be moved.

The fact that banners are being held up at the game mate is symptomatic of the sheer level of frustration felt by the majority of fans. It's not the Everton way, never was and never will be, but desperate times call for desperate measures and anything that helps speed up his departure is fine with me.

The fact that banners are being held up at the game mate is symptomatic of the sheer level of frustration felt by the majority of fans. It's not the Everton way, never was and never will be, but desperate times call for desperate measures and anything that helps speed up his departure is fine with me.

Exactly. We don't have a history of demanding change unless it's absolutely necessary (Peter Johnson).

We are only going one way under RM and it isn't up.

Agreed

But I'm afraid your sensible words will fall on death ears with some

Everton make me angry and sometime the views of some blues do too.
But even if I dont agree with what they say, I accept their right to say it.
We're all in the same boat a the end of the day. We're all gutted when we lose and made up when we win.
Let's not fall out with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.