BLOWING THE GOLDEN BOOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie Boy

Player Valuation: £8m
Language
Kane now only two behind and Lukaku not able to score against a top team can he have blown the Golden Boot?

Part of me wants him to win as an Everton player but part of me wants him to blow it as a cheap two fingers to the ungrateful tw%t!!!

Would it improve or not his bargaining when we sell I don't know but looking at United they look toothless upfront and we would be crazy to include Rooney as part of the deal as he looks lost.

Moan over, Sandro on his way according to all newspapers so we know that's not happening, but with the Golden Boot more money to reinvest, or less once Kane, who I can't stand but battles for everything, pips him too it.

Spurs have got 2 games left so he will probably beat Lukaku to the Golden Boot, yes.

Even though he doesn't want to sign I've come to terms with the fact he isn't an Evertonian and it's a business. I want him to get the golden boot as he's an Everton player.

Given his performances in the last 2 games, can't see him scoring at the arse.

It's there for the taking by Arry.

...I think it would be good for Everton to have a Premiership Golden Boot winner.
I cant believe the attitude to our most prolific scorer for decades.

If every player we signed stayed with us 4 years, became the best in the PL at what they do then leave for a £50M odd profit on his purchase price we'd have won titles by now.

They'll be crying in their ale when some no mark the Dutchman signs up to replace him cant hit a cow on the arse with a banjo.

I cant believe the attitude to our most prolific scorer for decades.

If every player we signed stayed with us 4 years, became the best in the PL at what they do then leave for a £50M odd profit on his purchase price we'd have won titles by now.

They'll be crying in their ale when some no mark the Dutchman signs up to replace him cant hit a cow on the arse with a banjo.
lollollollol

Status
Not open for further replies.