Match Thread Blackpool Vs Everton Sunday 24th July 3pm kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 weeks away from our opening league fixture and all the talk is about lack of transfers, two awful pre season results and the protest against the board.

Franks band of merry men have a chance to notch a big scalp during pre season when we travel to Blackpool for our third and penultimate pre season game.

Hopefully we get to see some of the starting 11 have 60 minutes. Warrington and mills to get more minutes to see what they have to offer.

0-0 draw.
See you there John

Can see a tough game because we have to many players who amazingly for some reason think they are better than they are and will approach games like this with a poor attitude. Pre season or not we've to many i think im big time.

1-1 draw ..... go ahead after a Warrington shot from 30 yards takes the slightest deflection off of DCL's butt cheek / 89th min Keane OG for them

Anyone getting the train to this tomorrow should check train times again.

There's been a number of cancellations. We've decided to drive now instead as I imagine the remaining trains will be packed

Don’t be offended folks but, I won’t be filing a match report for tomorrow’s game at Blackpool.

Don’t blame you plus I don’t think they have WiFi in the clubs of Blackpool. The acts of tomorrow at yesterdays prices today!

Status
Not open for further replies.