Homepage Article Blackpool View On Ellis Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic interview with Simms. Can tell you it makes me think we should get that manager in at Everton... constant motion looking for space and being able to receive the ball... press hard.. not hard innit to show some intent

another year there would do him well ! Might be too soon to bring back unless he would be assured game time

Fantastic interview with Simms. Can tell you it makes me think we should get that manager in at Everton... constant motion looking for space and being able to receive the ball... press hard.. not hard innit to show some intent

another year there would do him well ! Might be too soon to bring back unless he would be assured game time

Get in Blackpool's manager???

Need to make this positive loan worth it and start working him into the first term set up next season

Too often we drop the ball on a young player who had a good loan. Good example is Shane Duffy who had an excellent stint at Yeovil and was frozen out and sold when he came back

We can’t do that with Simms

Need to make this positive loan worth it and start working him into the first term set up next season

Too often we drop the ball on a young player who had a good loan. Good example is Shane Duffy who had an excellent stint at Yeovil and was frozen out and sold when he came back

We can’t do that with Simms

Send him back to Blackpool for the year.

Send him back to Blackpool for the year.

....has he signed a new contract?

Regardless, i wouldn’t send him on loan next season. Can’t work out why we give Broadhead a new deal at 22 and keep him here, then send Simms on loan. Assumption is, the club rate Broadhead as a better prospect.

if we sign another striker, Simms goes further back in the queue.

....has he signed a new contract?

Regardless, i wouldn’t send him on loan next season. Can’t work out why we give Broadhead a new deal at 22 and keep him here, then send Simms on loan. Assumption is, the club rate Broadhead as a better prospect.

if we sign another striker, Simms goes further back in the queue.

Broadhead hasn't been offered a deal to play for the first team.

Broadhead hasn't been offered a deal to play for the first team.

...I thought a professional contract covers the first team, didn’t know it was only PL2. It must be a bit like the old Zingari League, where you sign for a club but can’t play in the County Combination.

...I thought a professional contract covers the first team, didn’t know it was only PL2. It must be a bit like the old Zingari League, where you sign for a club but can’t play in the County Combination.

Oh it covers the first team; it's a pro deal. I just meant he wasn't offered one to play for the first team.

Oh it covers the first team; it's a pro deal. I just meant he wasn't offered one to play for the first team.

...I really don’t understand that. You say, he’s been told the contract is only for PL2 & he won’t have a chance of 1st team consideration? I find it staggering we offer such a deal.

...I really don’t understand that. You say, he’s been told the contract is only for PL2 & he won’t have a chance of 1st team consideration? I find it staggering we offer such a deal.

You do? What did Pennington's last deal mean to you? Broadhead is being kept on as an older head for the U23's.

You do? What did Pennington's last deal mean to you? Broadhead is being kept on as an older head for the U23's.

...sorry, Matey, you obviously know what he’s been told. You have that over me.

Pennington had played a number of games, he’d been (wrongly) promised an extension by Walsh. This is different. I accept you are obviously closer to this than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.