Bit disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Fury

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
This is my first post and I apologize that it is a negative one but this little thing has been bugging me. I was at the Valencia game in Miami and was dismayed and surprised when after the game not one player acknowledged the Everton fans that were congregated in the left corner flag area of the ground as seen from the tv coverage. I was not in this section but on the far side of the ground from them. They made a lot of noise throughout the game and deserved a bit of credit from their hero's. The boys weren't much better when getting off the team coach either with just a few waving to us. Worst of all was that useless earphone wearing git Anichebe who couldn't be arsed to even look up from the floor. Granted, we were all pissed and obnoxious due to the free beer provided by Magners and Guiness at the tail gate party but a bit of love would have been nice!

This is my first post and I apologize that it is a negative one but this little thing has been bugging me. I was at the Valencia game in Miami and was dismayed and surprised when after the game not one player acknowledged the Everton fans that were congregated in the left corner flag area of the ground as seen from the tv coverage. I was not in this section but on the far side of the ground from them. They made a lot of noise throughout the game and deserved a bit of credit from their hero's. The boys weren't much better when getting off the team coach either with just a few waving to us. Worst of all was that useless earphone wearing git Anichebe who couldn't be arsed to even look up from the floor. Granted, we were all pissed and obnoxious due to the free beer provided by Magners and Guiness at the tail gate party but a bit of love would have been nice!

not nice to hear that mate, tiredness is no excuse IMO I always thought victor was a bit on the moody side, other than that I hope
You enjoyed seeing the blues in the flesh like, keep the faith. COYB

The Everton PR team has traditionally been ultra gash mate.

I'd contact Alan Myers on Twitter and let him know about it. He seems competent so I'm sure there's scope for improvement in this area in the future.

Totally agree mate, it's a disgrace isn't it? Some grown men didn't wave at other grown men after they've just run in the heat for 90 minutes? Shocking! I mean, these people went to the game for the waving didn't they? Can't think of any other reason, so they must be distraught

Totally agree mate, it's a disgrace isn't it? Some grown men didn't wave at other grown men after they've just run in the heat for 90 minutes? Shocking! I mean, these people went to the game for the waving didn't they? Can't think of any other reason, so they must be distraught

Swerve it you helmet.

Not good to hear that.

I think it was before the match, like when they got off the coach ,anyway victor is a miserable T+++.

I consider this post the equivalent of a massage off Freddy Krueger.

Status
Not open for further replies.