Bily's goodbye tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy's dads right. At the end of the day he's looking out for the best interests of his son, not Everton. He's got no affiliation to Everton other than it's where his son worked.

The tit I hate it when people don't support Everton.

I cant get twitter at work could some one please post his comments so i can read? many thanks

"Time to say goodbye! Thanks to everyone who supported me these 2,5 years! I had great time in Everton!!"

AkCtQbsCIAA2ZCH.jpg

"Big thanks to the team, managers, staff and fans! Good luck Everton! COYB!!))"

:(

Last tweet of his I post. Promise. Just highlighting how much of a nice lad he was :) Cheers Bily.

@Bilyaletdinov_7
COME ON YOU BLUES!! Get 3 points tonight!)))

Translation.

))) = :)

Was on the bench yesterday against Barcelona, crazy to think that he's only a small step away from taking to the field with some of the best players in the world after getting nowhere playing for us.

Still annoys me that he never made it in the PL.

Was on the bench yesterday against Barcelona, crazy to think that he's only a small step away from taking to the field with some of the best players in the world after getting nowhere playing for us.

I think this is significant, he cost £9 million and was supposed to be of the calibre to get on that field - he still isn't!

I don't see your point mate. He's not having the best time in Russia either. Didn't get off the bench and he's not in the national squad.

You realise that in a few weeks Samaras, Stokes et al will be playing barcelona?

Would have been interesting to see him play with Pienaar and Mirallas, quick passes etc.

I was just thinking that, them 3 interchanging positions would kill defenses, I reckon....he wasn't suited to being a wide player, he liked to drift inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.