Bily

Status
Not open for further replies.

hudd101

Player Valuation: £2.5m
If bily gets a run of games after a decent game today he might find some form, doubt he will start next week though if drenthe is back

Nah...he was half decent and played to his strengths ie crossing the ball which, for some reason, he's not or been told not to do since he's been here.

Helped that Bolton didnt have a right back...Wheather would've eaten him whole.

Haha Chico you nailed it.

He got a good assist though. But Osman stole his stinky stinky thunder with another trolley of a performance.

Oh and he's no better in the middle, shock horror.

Nah...he was half decent and played to his strengths ie crossing the ball which, for some reason, he's not or been told not to do since he's been here.

Wheater did eat him whole. That didn't work out too well for him.

Lacking confidence big time, but did well in the main.

Like the dude, he should be playing and getting involved more!

If Drenthe starts next week ahead of him then surely that's just a kick in the teeth.

I think Coleman and Bily will start, and the tireder/worse playing of the two will be subbed for Drenthe

Billy has been known to play half decent before and just when you think we might have a player here, he follows it up with utter gashness. That is all.

I know he has been slated alot, I like him,but i do think if he gets a good run of starts he will be boss,i like drenthe but hes up his own ass..trying to show off to much and losing the ball. come on billy lad!

Bily capitalised on a mistake by him to get him sent off. I reckon it was the other way around.

Just admit you want him out and cut this cr*p, really. He's a good guy and a nice player to go with, but the stick he gets for absolutely nothing is doing even my head in.

If Drenthe starts next week ahead of him then surely that's just a kick in the teeth.

I think Coleman and Bily will start, and the tireder/worse playing of the two will be subbed for Drenthe

We will never see that, but the only change I'd like to see is Osman being dropped for Drenthe. I know he's not exactly a central player, but I'd try that. He played there for Feyenoord IIRC anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.