Bill's staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people just want to believe paranoid internet opinions and blame KenWRONG for all the ills of life.

I'd rather he was minted but in the circumstances he's done alright as GrandOldTeam has pointed out and the mentalists have ducked.

Thing is, you're trying to act all dead mature
Oh yes, I forgot this forum is not mature people. It's for people who still act like teenagers. But at least you can slap people who act mature, isn't that cool?

Who was me, incidentally.
Well, figures. As I don't think such stuff very mature and by your admission I'm mature it's easy to see my problem here. Of course mature forums don't need rep to boost some people's self-esteem. Me, I find it annoying that you can hand out [Poor language removed] like that to people who you disagree with. I think it was de Saint-Exupéry who said something about wanting to be able to say what you want but getting really annoyed if you try stop someone from speaking his mind - even if that person disagrees with your viewpoint.

You are obviously in the "shut up you moron, I don't like what you say" category. Sad.

If you don't rate the forum so much then there's plenty others to choose from, my seal clubbing, paranoid Kenwright hating cyber ted.
I don't club seals, I club reindeer you ignorant British tory.

Oh yes, I forgot this forum is not mature people. It's for people who still act like teenagers. But at least you can slap people who act mature, isn't that cool?

Well, figures. As I don't think such stuff very mature and by your admission I'm mature it's easy to see my problem here. Of course mature forums don't need rep to boost some people's self-esteem. Me, I find it annoying that you can hand out [Poor language removed] like that to people who you disagree with. I think it was de Saint-Exupéry who said something about wanting to be able to say what you want but getting really annoyed if you try stop someone from speaking his mind - even if that person disagrees with your viewpoint.

You are obviously in the "shut up you moron, I don't like what you say" category. Sad.

Those little red dots have got to you haven't they?

Tell you what, when you drop your very transparent agenda, you weird electronic rumpelstiltskin, I'll engage you in conversation which obviously suits your higher intellectual plain.

Until then, I think it was MikelsGoat who said something about do one you complete and utter fist.

Wow, what a picture you have painted there.

* watches Chico turn into his alter-ego He-Man esque on his special private webcam.

Those little red dots have got to you haven't they?

Tell you what, when you drop your very transparent agenda, you weird electronic rumpelstiltskin, I'll engage you in conversation which obviously suits your higher intellectual plain.

Until then, I think it was MikelsGoat who said something about do one you complete and utter fist.

2nd time that word has been used. It was funny the first time, and it's not lost its charm one bit.

I'm sure you feel really clever but there is no point in trying to defend arguments that I didn't even make.

Strawmen arguments are not very clever, btw.

A-ha-ha. Someone gave me negative rep with the comment "Wed be in the [Poor language removed] if it wasnt for Bill deluded boy."

Wowzee. Could the person in question step forward? Honestly, this forum must be the most deluded forum in the history of Everton forums. Right up there with the "intelligent design" forums.

Please explain...

He treats it as a hobby...agreed, most people wouldn't run a business like he has. But you have absolutely no idea about his expenses unless, you are, gulp, Bill himself, Mr Whippy, or Bob Elstone.

"The anti's" are a group I've never heard of (they all have exactly the same view on everything?), my own view is that he owns a significant non majority shareholding that he has been attempting to make an absolute killing on. You couldn't explain the Fortress sham, and the sheer desperation of the Kirkby project otherwise.

Excuse me, if you have any knowledge on this matter whatsoever, and I doubt if you do because when asked to produce evidence of your claims the only thing you do is ignore such requests, look at the company accounts, all expenditure is listed there so yes I do have an idea, a far better one than you my friend.

Please prove to me your claim the the Fortress Fund was a sham, back up your claims, if you can't just don't make them as they are in all likelihood lies. I would also like you to tell me how a non majority shareholder can induce a sale and also let me know what this non majority shareholding is................................evidence is simply that and you have none.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.