Bill's staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
did any forum members ever climb on the church, there used to be loads on the top of the wall in old pics, i remember it on tv in the 70's. i take it they had got up from the church side of the wall ?

I have . Was late one night and gates were shut .
However , with Police Horse boxes there it was like a military operation to get up there . Had to go around the St.End side and around .
Good days , eh ???

I'm sure you feel really clever but there is no point in trying to defend arguments that I didn't even make.

Strawmen arguments are not very clever, btw.

A-ha-ha. Someone gave me negative rep with the comment "Wed be in the [Poor language removed] if it wasnt for Bill deluded boy."

Wowzee. Could the person in question step forward? Honestly, this forum must be the most deluded forum in the history of Everton forums. Right up there with the "intelligent design" forums.

Last edited:
I'm sure you feel really clever but there is no point in trying to defend arguments that I didn't even make.

A-ha-ha. Someone gave me negative rep with the comment "Wed be in the [Poor language removed] if it wasnt for Bill deluded boy."

Wowzee. Could the person in question step forward? Honestly, this forum must be the most deluded forum in the history of Everton forums. Right up there with the "intelligent design" forums.

Thing is, you're trying to act all dead mature and self important whilst at the same time seething over receiving bad rep from another user.

Who was me, incidentally.

If you don't rate the forum so much then there's plenty others to choose from, my seal clubbing, paranoid Kenwright hating cyber ted.

Can we forget Billy this and Billy that, lets get back to how GP could be fixed. One huge item is can all those pillars be removed so that everywhere is open like Park End.

Thing is, you're trying to act all dead mature and self important whilst at the same time seething over receiving bad rep from another user.

Who was me, incidentally.

If you don't rate the forum so much then there's plenty others to choose from, my seal clubbing, paranoid Kenwright hating cyber ted.

To clarify , that's Leader stepping up .

So "record debt" (Still waiting on that one)?????????? has morphed into doubleing of the debt.

To put that peice of scaremongering into context when Bill inhertied Everton he took on a buissness that was just over 21 million in debt after Johnson regeime. In that year the club turned over 25 mill. A scary fact and in antual fact the club was on the brink (think Portsmouth but probably worse). Now look at the ratio of debt to turnover, scary eh. Jump frorward 10 years under Bill, and our total debt today stands at 37.9 million (which isnt doubled), the club last year turned over 79.7 mill. Another fact being that this is one of the lowest levels of debt. And one of the best ratios to turnover.

To put that into some kind of contest the much hearlded Randy Learner bought Villa with a debt in total of 0, in the time he has been at Villa they have accumalted a debt of 75mill and the turnover annually 75 million.

So in actual fact despite what some may say about Bill accumalting debt in his ten years he has infact incurred a total of somewhere in between 16 -17 million on the buissness. While turnover has tripled in his ten years to close to 80 mill.

So to summerise, dont beleive the scaremongering, have a look analyse and make up your own opinion.

The only thing scary in that lot is your failure to grasp (again) that the massive increase in revenue is almost entirley down to tv monies. You should be thanking Rupert Murdoch not Bill Kenwright.

And isn't the debt figure in 2009 accounts now £41M? Much more importantly we're servicing debt to the tune of £4M per year. Most of that is interest on the 2002 arranged securitization. The interest on that loan is payable over 25 years: £37M paid in interest on the £30M secured. That's money that has to be found before the manager gets his cut for players. What did we do with that loan, btw? Put it toward building a new stadium at Kings Dock to generate more revenue? We did **** all with it that's substantial as far as I can see. Another blunder.

It's like your looking at the tip of the iceberg and not realising there's a mass of ice of greater volume under the surface.

Can someone, who's impartial and not a tit, tell me who's winning here; Davek or Neiler?

I think the winner is figures. It's sitting there with it's grand totals and double entry systems and saying - it's all here, I'm not going anywhere.

Oh and your not getting a new stadium soon, and he's not going anywhere.

Basically.

I think the winner is figures. It's sitting there with it's grand totals and double entry systems and saying - it's all here, I'm not going anywhere.

Oh and your not getting a new stadium soon, and he's not going anywhere.

Basically.

For some reason, I seem to think this is a rather good post.

For some reason, I seem to think this is a rather good post.

Well it's basically been the same story for 5 years at least.

For five years we've been the new Leeds and were in the [Poor language removed] and blah blah blah.

Money talks and all that crap, but look at the team we have on paper when all fit? Look at the academy players? It's solid, were a solid club.

Some people just want change for the sake of change, or there jealous that there not on SSN on transfer deadline night celebrating signing a crap Brazilian with an overinflated opinion of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.