Bill Kenwright

And Moshiri had no hand in this at all? The accountant had no interest in the financial matters of the football club he’s got hundreds of millions tied up in?

Bill = 100% responsibility
Farhad = 0% responsibility, it was Bill’s fault

Let’s dig him up.
He had no responsibility for it like Kenwright did.

That was Kenwright's job pal. It's what Moshiri PAID him for.

To oversee the club as chairman and director.

What do you think his role as Chairman was if it wasn't that?

sorry lads i know he’s a massive part in all this

but he’s passed away.
So what? He was a horrible, selfish, usless old bellend when he was alive. Now he's a dead horrible, selfish, useless old bellend. He being dead changes nowt. He hasn't been elevated to sainthood because he's passed away. The dead are not above criticism. Especially when the living have to carry on feeling the repercussions of their actions.

So what? He was a horrible, selfish, usless old bellend when he was alive. Now he's a dead horrible, selfish, useless old bellend. He being dead changes nowt. He hasn't been elevated to sainthood because he's passed away. The dead are not above criticism.

To be fair you can't be selfish when your dead

He had no responsibility for it like Kenwright did.

That was Kenwright's job pal. It's what Moshiri PAID him for.

To oversee the club as chairman and director.

What do you think his role as Chairman was if it wasn't that?

I’d say Bill was more of a frontman, especially towards the end. I find the idea that the owner didn’t have the final say on everything (especially big decisions) is ludicrous, but that’s just me.

Send pics x
Screenshot_20240115_191024_Samsung Internet.jpg

@MikeH72 knows the score

I’d say Bill was more of a frontman, especially toward the end. The idea that the owner didn’t have the final say on everything (especially big decisions) is ludicrous, but that’s just me.
If that's true and he was just a frontman with little real authority then he should've walked away when the damage Moshiri was doing became obvious. He didn't though did he. Because he had his hands firmly in the cookie jar taking whatever he could in terms of both money and power/clout. At minium he's complicit in the destruction of the club which is a disgrace considering that he was supposed to be the "world's biggest blue".

So what? He was a horrible, selfish, usless old bellend when he was alive. Now he's a dead horrible, selfish, useless old bellend. He being dead changes nowt. He hasn't been elevated to sainthood because he's passed away. The dead are not above criticism. Especially when the living have to carry on feeling the repercussions of their actions.
Say what you really mean lad