Bill Kenwright

Farhad Moshiri owns Everton Football Club. He was very hands on and happy to appear in public as the owner until things started going south.
Bill was very quick to criticise the fantastic fan base we have at every opportunity knowing full well he was a huge part of the discusting way he was involved in running this great club. But you right Moshiri had last call on all major decisions and has now vanished.

If a CEO and chairman commit financial fraud to HMRC is it the shareholders who are to blame for it?

Hahaha. Presumably DBB is looking at jail time if the taxman notices all these crimes. Maybe when Bill gets dug up we could get him to share her cell.

Why should I answer your questions? I don’t even know who you are. You’re demanding I defend Bill Kenwright, you weirdo. If I start demanding answers out of you that are irrelevant to the conversation are you gonna take the time out of your day for a long reply? I doubt it. You need to chill out a bit.

I don't think him family did anywhere near enough to get him away from being Chairman at Everton FC.

Severely detrimental to his his health, they seemingly sat on their hands while he continued to embarrass himself in public time after time while also bringing the entire club into disrepute and leading us into disrepair.

They should have pulled him out years ago, and if not then, then definitely when his head was the size of a pumpkin.

Shame on them.

Farhad Moshiri owns Everton Football Club. He was very hands on and happy to appear in public as the owner until things started going south.
You are a clown.

Do you think Moshiri was filling in deal sheets for transfers and submitting them to the PL without the board being aware?

The 'revered' board, led by William Kenwright were wholly responsible for compliance with regulations. Not the major shareholder.

If Moshiri (or his mate) wanted to carry on spending, the board could have said no. Moshiri may well of fired the lot of them for taking that stand but they'd have done the right thing.

Why didn't they say no and push back? They were high on the hog. Either in terms of salaries received, or in Bill's case, the opportunity to remain front and centre, spending someone else's money like the lottery lout.

I doubt you'll ever accept that.

It appears the tender loving care and charisma of our Bill is very sadly missed. We've been booted and pilloried from curb to gutter since his loss.
It's no coincidence the vipers at premier league HQ have sunk their fangs since.

stuff the premier league, they can keep their brand, and their var and referees. get to duck*!

Yeah, why not?
You are an idiot. He wasn't even a board member for 90% of the time the charges relate to. Deal sheets need to be compleed, signed and submitted by nomintaed employees of the football club, usually directors.
He was the one hiring and firing the managers.
As is his right as the majority shareholder. It's a never ending frustration to me that he didn't fire that serial failure Kenwrigbt as soon as he took control. Had we appointed competent people then who knows where we'd be today.
Some of them even got to go on Usmanov’s big boat.
I've been on Usmanovs big boat. Pre Ukraine I could probably have got you on it if you'd asked nicely.

Hahaha. Presumably DBB is looking at jail time if the taxman notices all these crimes. Maybe when Bill gets dug up we could get him to share her cell.

Why should I answer your questions? I don’t even know who you are. You’re demanding I defend Bill Kenwright, you weirdo. If I start demanding answers out of you that are irrelevant to the conversation are you gonna take the time out of your day for a long reply? I doubt it. You need to chill out a bit.
I'm just pointing out that you want people to blame Moshiri for actions taken by Kenwright as our chairman.

The tax example was simply to point out how ridiculous you are for trying to place the blame solely at Moshiri's door when it's the Chairman and CEO as directors who are ultimately responsible for our financial statements which are apparently in breach.

Kenwright has done immense damage to this football club so it's hardly surprised that people don't want to show the man any respect in death.

Kenwright has done immense damage to this football club so it's hardly surprised that people don't want to show the man any respect in death.

You can not show respect without the vile, disgusting stuff that people have said and will continue to say.

Don’t say anything bad about Mosh though. Heaven forbid.