Bill Kenwright

Please lay out your defence of our former Chairman who oversaw the management of the club and signed off on the accounts which are apparently set to see us face a second points deduction.

I’m not defending Bill Kenwright. I’m pointing out that there was some really nasty (over the line) stuff posted on here both before and after he died.

And I’m also questioning why Farhad Moshiri receives nowhere near as much criticism. It’s mental. Look where Everton are now compared to when Mosh turned up. It’s his train set, he’s the ultimate decision maker and is STILL overseeing all of this.

I believe and always will he was a red. In 1971 he wore a red rosette. I went to Liverpool games with my Dad a red and even hoped back in the day they would win, but wear THEIR colours NEVER.

I’m not defending Bill Kenwright. I’m pointing out that there was some really nasty (over the line) stuff posted on here both before and after he died.

And I’m also questioning why Farhad Moshiri receives nowhere near as much criticism. It’s mental. Look where Everton are now compared to when Mosh turned up. It’s his train set, he’s the ultimate decision maker and is STILL overseeing all of this.
I'm asking you to defend the achievements of his chairmanship.

Moshiri wasn't the one signing off on our accounts. Moshiri wasn't the one who hand picked the CEO who has managed to get us into trouble with P and S twice.

When a business breaks financial and tax law do the shareholders get blamed or do the financial stewards and employees with a fiduciary responsibility for the oversight of the business take the blame?