Bill Kenwright

1989 - 2023 and counting is a lifetime with nothing to show. I believe he was sideline during the mid 90s too. Probably why there are no pictures of him with the FA cup. Incompetence personified.
No chance.

But as the TV camera passed along the Kop pre match showing all the blerts taking video selfies singing that dirge and a few half and half songs his heart would have been bursting with pride.

Disgusting pig of a man.

...Oh, and make sure you've still got that tenner in the back of your purse for when Mosh comes a round to sell me back my trainset for a tenner and a handshake when 777 get biffed off
Ol' Billy will be coming up roses and it'll be the fans getting shafted to pay for it.

In

Fully expect it.

777 get rejected by the League or whoever.

Rights and Media convert some of what theyre owed as equity and they wheel out their silent partner/Co founder, W. Kenwright esq. as Chairman.

Good times.
Problem with that is that he can't set foot in the ground due to the animosity against him, it will end up with fighting in the stands between the happy clappers and the anti Kenwright lot.

Problem with that is that he can't set foot in the ground due to the animosity against him, it will end up with fighting in the stands between the happy clappers and the anti Kenwright lot.
He won't care. He'll be like the mastermind on the Trueman show, watching all the chaos from his lair.

He's 100% balls deep involved with Rights and Media. I've never been more certain of anything in my life.

He's a crooked old knobhead.