Bill Kenwright

Some good human beings in here 🤔
The boy who cried wolf is a story that has been told in various forms, among a wide and varied number of cultures over the millennia. It is said to be the oldest story known.
It is nobody's fault for taking stories of Bill's ill health episodes with a grain of salt or apathy as they have always seemed a little bit conveniently on point for timing.

I will believe it when it's Spike Milligan style

He still isn't updating anyone on stepping down or staying on, and that is more our business than his health

Twk
I wouldn't wish ill health on my worst enemy.

Only a few weeks since I lost my beloved sister.to cancer.

Still very numb.

I wish him the best although he must now retire from EFC.

I wouldn’t either but I can’t deny that the club’s past abuses, of misinformation, disinformation, and non information, make it all too easy to believe that the news of his illness is being used opportunistically. And if he is so ill, he should not have been at the reins of the club at such a crucial time in the club’s history, when its survival in the PL and as an ongoing financial concern is in jeopardy. And if he hasn’t been in such a role, then why say he has. But then again if he has been, then who is taking over?

He’s so vital that the club needed him to literally work til deaths doorstep, but not so much so that he doesn’t need replacing immediately?

I don’t wish heath on anyone obviously and hope he makes a full recovery. However, he clearly is in no health to be a chairman of a premier league club at this stage of his life. You do have to question the club and his family for letting a 78 year old man who’s clearly had health issues to carry on his role which certainly won’t have been helping his condition.