Bill Kenwright

This what nobody knows. Not only has he pocketed up to £30m for sale of shares which he didnt pay for, plus £800k a year salary as Chairman, but he has also (we can assume) benefitted financially from the club using his mates' dodgy lending facility for 30 years. I wonder how much ?

he’s fd us up. thinking us wouldn’t find out his lies, after lies and shady dealings and mis management of the club

he’s never going to be in liverpool again let’s say that

People are pissed off.

It's ALL on him. He's brought us to where we are today. People can argue "it's only football, don't be like that." For some people the club is all they have as an escape from the dreary day to day.

Personally, I wish he'd died years ago. We'd hardly be in a worse position.

If I were a billionaire, before buying Everton I'd stick him on one of Musks rockets - one way. Go and have a chinwag with Dixie, Bill.... You delusional old melt.
If news came out he’d passed away, I’d still be suspicious it was some some nefarious scheme of his. Genuinely, he is up there and has probably exceeded some of the most untrustworthy politicians I can remember.

An owner who was in it for the club would've convinced Rooney to win a title with Everton first.
Kenwright just saw the money.
(That deal was not as inevitable as it was made out, a better man would have steadied up Wayne).
What Kenwright has done to this club over many years is despicable.
He's been sponging the good will of its people and made a mockery of its ethos

An owner who was in it for the club would've convinced Rooney to win a title with Everton first.
Kenwright just saw the money.
(That deal was not as inevitable as it was made out, a better man would have steadied up Wayne).
What Kenwright has done to this club over many years is despicable.
He's been sponging the good will of its people and made a mockery of its ethos
Don’t be silly. There was never any convincing Rooney to stay, did you not see Rooney’s smirk when Toffee TV reminded him he was playing with Mark Pembridge.