Bill Kenwright

The club is a 1970's comedy film. And I've worked out who Bill most reminds me of.

Inspector Cluseau.

I have no doubt in my mind that Bill regularly SOMEHOW finds himself having to creep embarrassedly through the office with no clothes on holding a towel over his todger, having fights with pot plants in darkened rooms, and waking up to find Grant Ingles snarling over him with a piece of rope before having to wrestle him out to the veranda and push him over the balcony onto a passing bin lorry.

The absolute state of these farcical amateurs running our club.

Mate, this is not good.
People are pissed off.

It's ALL on him. He's brought us to where we are today. People can argue "it's only football, don't be like that." For some people the club is all they have as an escape from the dreary day to day.

Personally, I wish he'd died years ago. We'd hardly be in a worse position.

If I were a billionaire, before buying Everton I'd stick him on one of Musks rockets - one way. Go and have a chinwag with Dixie, Bill.... You delusional old melt.

People are pissed off.

It's ALL on him. He's brought us to where we are today. People can argue "it's only football, don't be like that." For some people the club is all they have as an escape from the dreary day to day.

Personally, I wish he'd died years ago. We'd hardly be in a worse position.

If I were a billionaire, before buying Everton I'd stick him on one of Musks rockets - one way. Go and have a chinwag with Dixie, Bill.... You delusional old melt.
Dont disagree with its all on him but wishing someone dead is perhaps a bit out of line?

Want him gone as much as all on here, hes still a human being though.

Apt.

md31350284472.png