Bill Kenwright

This evil old scumbag is still playing a large chuck of our fans like a fiddle. Some of you just can't see it, exactly the same way as you couldn't see him for the twisted old narcissist that he's always been. So keep moaning about protests lads. Just know that you're siding with this filth and helping him in his seemingly endless crusade to kill the club when you do.

After today's shambles has seen us firmly nailed to the bottom of the Prem , I wonder how many of our rival's boards are still asking themselves "what would the Everton board do ?" when confronting their own problems / issues.
This clown must be the most delusional person ever involved in any aspect of football. Unfortunately he is to remain as a lead weight around the neck of this club for the forseeable future , as he slowly strangles it.

I wish all the animosity towards the players could just be focused upon this man. How/why is he still here? We all knew he was an egomaniac but it seems we've underestimated the scale of it. Until the decision is taken out of his hands he will never walk away and we will never be able to draw a line under what must now be the darkest spell in our history.

He will not leave until he is either dead, a whopper of a financial issue which can be directly connected to him emerges or he is otherwise disqualified from acting as a director. One of the latter two will come first is my firm belief.

The continued and prolonged stasis with new investors coming on board has all the hallmarks of their meeting him as an immovable object.

As soon as this rat goes, we'll see an instant improvement. A pox on this club.

Get out Kenwright. You are the worst thing to ever happen to this fine old club.

While I don't believe that; such is the extent of his managed decline method of chairmanship, it's the most logical first step. I will remember him well, right alongside COVID.