Bill Kenwright

My gut feeling is there are things that haven’t come out about this man and the way the club has been run whilst he has been here.

I’m not suggesting anything deeply sinister . I am suggesting it’s been a big self indulgent clique that’s been to the detriment of the club. The choice of wording people have used to defend him gives it away that something isn’t right and hasn’t been for many years.

The big giveaway is the underlying choice of words , it’s never about the club being better, being successful. It’s that it has to be him in the role , it must be him and if it isn’t then things would get much worse.

That’s all designed to make his critics second guess themselves. It’s weak and gives a lot away. Sadly it worked for many years and here we are.

My gut feeling is there are things that haven’t come out about this man and the way the club has been run whilst he has been here.

I’m not suggesting anything deeply sinister . I am suggesting it’s been a big self indulgent clique that’s been to the detriment of the club. The choice of wording people have used to defend him gives it away that something isn’t right and hasn’t been for many years.

The big giveaway is the underlying choice of words , it’s never about the club being better, being successful. It’s that it has to be him in the role , it must be him and if it isn’t then things would get much worse.

That’s all designed to make his critics second guess themselves. It’s weak and gives a lot away. Sadly it worked for many years and here we are.
The 'Im the only one who can do this ' sounds rather Trump-esque

and as we’ve all seen sense he’s sheet on his own door step

I agree with you but I think there is something massively sinister since he’s had the club. Only have to look at the people he’s whored the club too before moshiri and then look at Moshiri and his mate. I get billionaires aren’t nice people and earn money in vile ways but kenwrights literally mad this club be the equal to a brass to keep his seat. Hates a strong word but I did hate that man from what he’s taken away from this club.

Got my Everton top today. I can't wait to wear it at our next home game ;)

CBE.jpeg

The dual irony of Everton fc, Niasse was denied a locker and the phantom headlocker never materialised either. And still big bill sits astride the club as it limps on with still no recognised fit striker. Expecting a fairytale to happen so he can turn it into a night at the opera...
Phantom of the opera more like as Bill lurks in the bowels of Goodison, too scared to show his face to the public